Your first visit to Dr. Adames involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is committed to excellence in dentistry. Our team is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. We want each dental visit to be a positive experience for you. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community
- Exceed your expectations
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Provide the finest reconstructive and Cosmetic dental services to restore function, comfort and aesthetics to benefit our patients health and quality of life
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit: